MORRISVILLE, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly men's basketball team lost to Morrisville on Wednesday in a North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) game. The final score of the game was 85-67 in favor of the Mustangs. The Wildcats are now 3-6 in NEAC play this season.
- Redell Freeman (Rochester, N.Y.) led all players with 21 points. He scored 12 of his points from the free-throw line. Freeman also had a game high seven assists, setting a new season high.
- Jake Kulakowski (Brewerton, N.Y.) was the only other Wildcat with a double-digit points total. He had 10 points, seven rebounds, and four steals.
- The Wildcats shot just 32% from the field as a team with a 20% three point shooting percentage.
- Tyrin Miller scored a team high 20 points for Morrisville. He also had nine rebounds and three assists.
- Kevin Denis had a double-double for Morrisville with 11 points and 11 rebounds.
The Wildcats will host Penn College on Saturday, January 26th. Tip-off is scheduled for 3:00 PM at SUY Poly's Campus Center Gym.