MARCY, N.Y. - The SUNY Poly women's basketball team improved to 9-1 in the North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) on Saturday with a big win over Penn College. The final score of the game was 91-60. The Wildcats shot 46 percent in the win and had a season high 25 assists as a team.
- Paige Gallo (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) had an efficient scoring outburst in the game. The junior scored 17 points, shot 83 percent in the game, and was five for five from three-point land. Gallo also had three assists, two steals and two rebounds in the game.
- Stevie Ray (Syracuse, N.Y.) notched her second double-double of the season scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. The senior also had an assist and a steal in the win.
- Khristajiah Jackson (Levittown, Pa.) was just a rebound shy of a double-double. She had 14 points, nine rebounds, three assists, and a block in the game.
- Ryenn Smith (Lyons, N.Y.) played a great game down low for the Wildcats. She had 10 points and seven rebounds in the game. Smith also passed very well out of the post and played great defense. She had a team high five assists, a team high three steals, and a block.
- For Penn College, Alicia Ross became the all-time leading scorer in the game when she hit a late free throw giving her 23 points, the exact number that she needed to break the record. Her total is 1,423 points. Ross was the game's leading scorer. Her seven rebounds four assists, four steals, and a block were all team highs.
The Wildcats will be back in action tomorrow afternoon when they host the College of St. Elizabeth Eagles in a NEAC Conference game. The game is scheduled for a 1:00 PM tip-off.