MORRISVILLE, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly women's basketball team extended their winning streak to five games on Wednesday in a North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) road game at Morrisville State. The Wildcats held the advantage from the jump, holding the lead for the majority of the game. The win is the Wildcats 13th of the season, and their eighth in NEAC play.
- Kiersten Leos (Camden, N.Y.) scored a game high 20 points. She shot 44 percent from three point range, had four rebounds, three assists, a steal, and two blocks. She is now 57 points away from 1,000 career points.
- Molly Burdick (Vestal, N.Y.) had 15 points in the win. The freshman was just two rebounds short of a double-double, had a game high five assists, three steals, and a block.
- Taylor Aybar (Woodside, N.Y.) had a career high 18 rebounds in the game. She pulled down 12 defensive and six offensive rebounds. Aybar also scored six points, had three assists, four steals, and a block.
- Cassidy Albright (New York Mills, N.Y.) had nine points and Rylie Smith (St. Johnsville, N.Y.) had eight.
- Tori Rockefeller had a team high 16 points for Morrisville with seven rebounds and four steals.
- Alexis Campbell and Miranda Wright each had 10 points for Morrisville. Campbell had four rebounds and an assist. Wright had three rebounds, an assist, and a steal.
The Wildcats will host Penn College on Saturday, January 26th. Tip-off is scheduled for 1:00 PM at SUY Poly's Campus Center Gym.