MARCY, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly women's lacrosse team (3-2, NEAC 1-1) defeated Hilbert College (0-4, NEAC 0-1) 19-4 in their first conference win of the 2018 season.
The Wildcats won their first conference game of the season in a home matchup versus the Hawks of Hilbert College. The Wildcats strong offense dominated the Hawks, as they finished with a total of 19 goals to Hilbert's 4 goals.
- Kayla Prosinski (Endwell, N.Y.) had eight goals and finishes with eight points for the Wildcats.
- Mari Ames (Carthage, N.Y.) had 8 points, bringing her total career points to 226.
- Jennifer Maxam (Clinton, N.Y.) finished with two goals, one assist, five ground balls and one caused turnover.
- Nakeya Stedman (Sauquoit, N.Y.) netted three goals and had four ground balls for the Wildcats.
- Paige Gallo (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) scored her first career goal for the Wildcats. Gallo also finished with two ground balls and two caused turnovers.
- Josephine Ban finished with two goals for Hilbert College.
The Wildcats hit the road to face the Roos of SUNY Canton on Saturday March 31. The game is scheduled for 10:00 AM start.