MARCY, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly Wildcats Women's Volleyball team defeated non-conference foe SUNY Delhi in straight sets on Monday (25-16, 25-12, 25-12). The win brings the Wildcats to a 12-15 overall record with three matches remaining in the regular season.
- Kaley Pichura (Syracuse, N.Y.) set a new career high with 34 assists in the match. She also added a match high five service aces.
- Claire Ladlee (Leonardsville, N.Y.) totaled 12 kills with an outstanding kill percentage of .733. Ladlee led SUNY Poly in both categories.
- Makayla Hulett (Colonie, N.Y.) reached the double figure kill mark for the third time this season by recording 10 kills for the Wildcats.
- Karlie King (Liverpool, N.Y.) and Brittany Adams (Clifton Park, N.Y.) recorded nine kills apiece. King also had 10 digs and two assists.
- Taylor Tsatsis led SUNY Delhi with six kills to go along with seven digs and six assists.
SUNY Poly will travel to NEAC rival Keuka College on Wednesday October 24th. The match will be the final NEAC game of the regular season for the Wildcats. Keuka is currently in fifth place in the conference standings with a NEAC record of 7-3. The Wildcats are 6-4 in the NEAC this season and currently sit in sixth place in the conference. The match is set to begin at 7:00pm.